Structures of past tense passive forms

Structures of past tense passive forms
past simple passive I was told about it yesterday.
present perfect passive He's (he has) been fired from the company.
past perfect passive I'd (I had) been given the money by a friend.
past continuous passive The room was being decorated.

Past passive forms - common mistakes
Common mistakes Correct version Why?
This problem solved last week. This problem was solved last week. To make a past passive form we use was/were + past participle of the verb.
This problem was solve last week. This problem was solved last week.
My car was repairing at that time. My car was being repaired at that time. To make a past passive form of a continuous tense we use was/were + being + past participle of the verb.
She has already be invited. She has already been invited. To make a passive form of the perfect tense we use have/has/had + been + past participle of the verb.